View Single Post
Old 22-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Guide

Thank you for the insight and response. I think all those are important things, it’s apart of give and take in relationships. Common courtesy, manners, looking passed our own feelings and day to day problems, to give others some respect and courteousness.

However, what I’m talking about goes beyond simple pleasantries. Yes, it’s importamt to do those things, not everybody does even just the smallest acts of kindness. But again, that is just a symptom. Do we really know ourselves, what makes us happy....am I really being selfish, by recognizing that the first person who has to be cared for....is the self? Yes we can exchange pleasantries, but without the energy behind it...it’s just seems mundane.

It’s better than being rude, I agree. But, is it just living, and what’s the difference between just living and being alive?

To have relationships with others, it seems normal to go through each day, exchanging humdrum pleasantries....while inside, we are suffering, wanting more in life.

I’m seeking self love....and self worth...that each interaction I have, isn’t always an exchange of pleasantries and niceties. I’m looking for true self love, that says and feels I am right with myself and with God, and the world I general....regardless of the circumstances and outcome.

I know it won’t be perfect, and I know life is up and down...Im not looking for the extremes, good, bad, right, wrong, ....I’m looking for the balance, contentment, and true self worth.

I want to be that person, that you can sit next to....silently, and feel that kind of spirituality.

I don’t mean take care of ourselves as....Got to have the best clothes, house, car.....the biggest steak, while everyone else is eating hotdogs, or being the first in line. Those are humanly ideas of taking care of yourself first, I’m talking spiritual self.