Thread: Time Travel
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Lepus

Hello

I wouldn't bother watching the video. I've found the video after going through a link on a website consisting paranormal topics and news. The story of the time traveler was at the top page so I clicked on the link to read it. The page took me to a video on YouTube where this guy claims to arrive from the future through time travel further going on what will happen next year. Most of his predictions take place in the USA but he has discussed the future of several countries outside the USA.

His first prediction is in January where a huge spike of UFOS will be visible to the masses. On February, there will be a massive snow storm in the mid-west. In April the first robotic eye will be made for any blind person to finally gain sight. And in somewhere around summer an implanted chip would allow those who are handicapped walk again. He mentioned Trump winning second term for presidency in 2020.

He also mentioned that the west coast and east coast will be submerged in water due to the rising waters. In Florida as well. I've actually read this before somewhere in an article but I don't recall where, it was a long time ago, unfortunately. This would happen around 2028-2030.

I mentioned teleporation because I did read that panels would be made to teleport humans to far locations including other planets. Of course, humans will need to have dominion over those locations.

Lepus