View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 02:05 AM
Ascender

I have found several members of my soul family that are non- romantic bonds. I found them when I moved to the city that they live in and ended up working with them (although none of us does that type of work anymore). When I moved there I didn't know anyone and just wanted to get away from where I was living. At the time, we all ran together in a pack all the time:)
Oddly enough, although I don't live there anymore and I only lived there for a short time, that city still feels like home to me when I go back.

I still see them when we can make that happen. I just spend New Years Eve weekend visiting one of my soul family friends and her family, getting our kids together for the first time since they were babies. I have found that no matter how much time we spend apart or go without talking, when we get together our bond picks up right where it left off.

I would also say that I was not looking for them, and I do not even know why I felt drawn to move there. Generally, I would say that soul family shows up when you need them, not when looking. I have met others, that I had brief interactions with, that I also feel I have soul bonds with. They also showed up when I needed them.
I would also say that yes, we all have different strengths and luggage and just because they are not romantic connections, does not mean that they will not teach you and trigger you in ways to be and do better. I am still learning from my soul family as well. I would say, follow your intuition and go with the flow of the universe, and it will take you to the people and places that you are supposed to be with.