View Single Post
Old 13-04-2015, 02:14 AM
Master
Since the audio today was just orin and sanaya talking thought i'd try another short session. Not many questions for me today.

So is the temporary guide thing true? <yes, I'm what you may call an aspect or a part of a monad member you'll be channeling soon. easier to reach me then them and you reach each other. Not to worry, I'll be around, just not channeling much since they will be higher. as the one said you'll channel one then the entirety. No need to hurry though. there is a question of energy, compatibility, how much you can handle, how high you can reacn and them reach down as well as your overall vibration level. many considerations that you don't need to consider yourself about. I just mention them since you would just ask what considerations, so this saves time. > the end part done with the feel of a humorous smile, or the equivalent of that.

the guy who contacted me briefly, he said we are or may be more related then I know or suspect. i forgot his exact words but why did he say that? (I'm refraining from saying who since....for personal reasons, it's no one who was ever on this forum. <he and you are in the same soul group, more or less. but something like soul group. Labels can be hard to stick to things but that is the overall thing.>

So what is your opinion of my getting the authentic self audio before the ceremonies of initiation? <that first one is a good idea if you feel you can afford it. the 2nd one, the universal mind one would perhaps be done better as a side course, get it when you can and do it once a day like you are doing the channeling course and you may do the receiving clear guidance.>

So what is your opinion of receiving clear guidance? <at the heart you don't really need the course, but if you did get it it would speed up the connection between you and your guide and perhaps speed up when you'd connect to the first monad member as well as having other benefits. >

<Do be sure to get the heart one before the throat course since that one will benefit you better in that order then in the suggested order. though you should get the throat one before the crown one. In my opinion. >

So what stuff will I be doing after all this? <what you want and enjoy doing. Think of it as play and work/play, not work like, oh I better roll up my sleeves and go to work. that is more like what you are doing on earth, though that is not really what you are doing on earth, what you are doing is non the less very important, but not the drudge work some may be doing since they want to do it. What you may find as drudge work they enjoy immensely. and the vice versa also fits. here you do what you want. and being non linear you can do something , get bored and zip off for a few hours, even a few years, come back an instant after you left and pick up from there. Though there are some who do prefer things more linear. Most to grow to see the huge fun and advantages of being non linear, thogh it does take some time to get use to it. >

< yes, monads are the many who are one. everyone in the group is of the same soul, but each is also their own soul. and some members may be extensions, aspects, or other things of other members. Some do feel fear they will loose their individualist. But the opposite is true. you see you have more options that you can now see. You understand more and know and feel you are more yourself then you ever were before when you first join your monad, or more accurately, you become conscious that you have always have been a member but were not consciously aware of being a member til now. It may sound complicated or confusing but once you experience it it all makes perfect sense and feels so right.>