View Single Post
Old 31-12-2016, 04:31 AM
Master
I asked this question of my closest companion in spirit, and for a long time, I received no answer. My impression was that there was nothing to be said, which I interpreted as "you need to figure this out for yourself."

But then, as I sat in the silence, I suddenly found myself standing in the middle of a golden road -- an interstate that stretched from one horizon to the other, for miles and miles, all beneath a black, immensely starry sky. Aside from the energy above me, there was nothing else in sight. Not another living soul. Just the golden road that went on and on... toward who knows where. And what I realize now is that I couldn't tell which direction was "backward" and which was "forward". Was there such a thing, on this road? The soul's journey? That's what this road felt like, anyway.

My thoughts: I'd take a closer look at these sensations, these scenes (as unpleasant as they might be), maybe even record them, and see if you can notice a pattern. What exactly is transpiring at these moments when you feel the deja vu? Do you see the same scene every time, or different ones? Put all this on paper in front of you, in as much detail as possible, and see if there are any connections. This may just have less to do with karma and more to do with solving emotional issues in your life, whether influenced by other lives or not.

My impression is that it will be more rewarding for you to puzzle it out on your own. I feel like there's an "aha" moment waiting for you down the road.