View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 05:49 PM
Lori37

Strange situation I need advice about

Hi my name is Lori . I'm 37 . I have had a strange thing happen to me . Want some help making sense of it. It's driving me bonkers. So ok here it is... Over the past few months a person who I knew years ago when I was a child in elementary school (another student /friend of mine) his name is Billy ,anyways he popped in my head out if the blue . I have not seen or heard about him since I moved away as a kid .but he came to me in memory and has never left. Oddly it feels like an attachment feeling to him . I can feel it in my chest a draw to this person a strong urge to seek him out. I feel like I miss him. And suddenly I remember so vividly the first encounter with him his eyes were so different and to me they seemed to pull me in. I had not this constant feeling or memory of him from my mind but it was like my heart is remembering him. And I miss this person who is actually a stranger to me.I had been feeling waves of energy and like a rush in my solar plexus and my head when he is in my mind. I could be driving at the store wake up in the Middel of the night and there he was consuming me. Now I started having this happen in may . I looked him up finally on Facebook and found he had gotten newly engaged in may . I didn't friend request him because I do not think he would have a clue who I was after all these years. I really miss him but I do not know why. Also his fiancé resembles me . Oddly .(if that matters) I wonder if he remembers a slight idea of me as we had a unique relationship as kids . Any ideas in this? Deep down I wonder if there is a reason for this that my soul knows.