View Single Post
Old 18-10-2014, 01:16 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dar
Then ask yourself. What does your knowing tell you ?
Mine tells me that there is indeed a huge difference between someone desperate and miserable (which is usually, but not always entitrely, a situation of their own making) who wants to escape, and someone who is "exercising their right to move on". I already posted about my individual experience , and my feeling is that at some point, I might determine that it's time to move on, and if it feels right , I'll do just that . There won't be punishment, or suffering because of that choice. It will be a choice made in awareness of Spirit and a continuation of connection with Spirit . That me (Spirit) already exists outside of time; before , during , and after my physical life and death . I see it as the next phase of expansion , however it comes to pass.

Now, what does your Spirit tell YOU about it?

I am someone who believes that an afterlife is more likely then not and who believes those who die should sooner or later have their wants and needs fulfilled and those who commit suicide should not have a harder time then those who die under other circumstances save for those who spent their lives causing nothing but pain. To those around them and even those people should be forgiven