View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Master

I'm a female Aquarius and have two really close female scorpio friends..
I love them to bits...
In typical situations I'm friendly and social but in a personal level I tend to enter my own shell easily and my scorpios don't become intimidated or leave me in my shell too long.....and I love that!
I can always have deep conversations with them, they are quite open minded and are not afraid to say their opinions which I like...
I ve experienced their dark sides but for me it spent phase me one bit becuase you know where it comes from...they will make sure I know and I like that I don't have to do the guessing game...where I do ...I will close up and go to another planet when I'm upset. And I also love that when I do go to another planet...they come after me looking for me fearlessly wondering what is wrong....
My only experience with a male Scorpio is one of my friends dad and we connected really well and he loved me dearly...
I've always wondered what it would be like to date a Scorpio man I find them intriguing , I've never met one my age ...maybe one day.
I know tom Ellis the actor is a Scorpio and I love love love watching him ...his personality oozes through his roles..

I beleive a persons sign is quite general...what a person is is also a product of their upbringing, experiences and environment as well..not just their signs so I never like to say a sign defines someone ..it's like a general blue print ....the materials and the builder master also play a role in how someone is...
There are amazing , moral and acceptional people in all signs .....
But there are certain types we are just drawn too and scorpios are definitely interesting to me.