Thread: Reincarnation.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 05:32 AM
Knower
Well i been mostly dreaming about my past lives, plus i have a story about past lives, me n my gran neice, got books from the library, than later on we switched books, i thought her book was just a children's book, till i read it, it was a white witch who traveled the world, for protection spells, in different cultures, she had one for past lives, so i said the words, told my neice, guess i be busy dreaming tonight, started laughing, I didn't believe in it, guess what i started to dream of my past lives, one i was a cop sitting on a bed in a hotel, looking down at sum thing, when i looked up, 2 evil men were walking towards me from both directions of the room, giving me evil stare, I rolled off the bed to the floor, started shooting at their legs, they both ran out of the room, i came out yelling telling them to come out, my voice was a deep man's voice, so i'm walking along the wall with my gun, looking for them, but in this life time, it's my own brother, and late cousin, both of them hung out together too, but i read in books, bad n good ppl follow you into every life time