View Single Post
Old 25-05-2007, 07:17 PM
ljepotica

Am I doing this wrong?

Hello all,

I wonder what it is I am doing wrong here.

I know that you are meant to give spirit guides and angels permission to come into your life and help you-which is what I have been doing.

I also thank them after they have helped if (that's if they do help as they don't really help much!!)

The thing I want help in I do make an effort to go as far as I can-by this I mean I don't just sit on my behind and ask for help, I go and do the things I need to do in order to achieve and then I ask for help. I have been very precise in describing what I want and what I am asking for is really simple to get but all I get is a temporary one day or one week solution.

The thing I am asking for is permanent-and normally majority of people all over the world have this for permanent and so I am not asking for something beyond my reach or only available to a chosen few. All I get is either one or two days of it or maximum one week and then back to square one.
Despite all the above I am always positive and always believe that I will get it-but nothing, it doesn't work out.

I ask the angels for signs-and if they have given me signs it must be a joke for I go for what they tell me to do-and still nothing.

Am I missing out on something?

Then I've had readings done or have read myself for 7 months and I keep on getting "expect miracles to appear very soon" or "success is just around the corner" or "you've been waiting/suffering for long and now you will get it"

Well I've been waiting for this "expect miracles to appear soon" for 9 months and trust me the thing I am after most people can get in one month absolute maximum and again most people-whether spiritual or not have!

What I want has nothing to do with changing myself internally or delving deep into myself-I am saying this from a reasonable point of view.

Is someone playing some kind of a sick joke on me or am I cursed?

This is getting seriously pathetic beyond belief!

Can someone please advise me here?