View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 01:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Talking New to Mediumship

Hey all,

While I have heard voices most of my life and have been able to sense the emotion in a room or even a specific person's, I never realized they were signs I had abilities. By doctor's I have been labeled as Schizoaffective, but that doesn't sit right with me. I have been looking into other reasons why I hear what I do, and I remembered when I was young and was visiting a haunted hotel. I heard a voice, a voice no one else did. I sensed it was a spirit not just someone playing a joke. I am beginning to realize these voices don't mean I am crazy, it means I can communicate with spirits! I have a gift, and I want to develop it. Natural ability is great, but I want to reach my full potential. Now that I have realized that spirits are trying to communicate with me, I feel a wave of peace. It feels like the spirits a sighing in relief that I FINALLY caught on after all these years.

I am hoping some fellow mediums will help guide me through this journey. I realize not much can be done over the internet, but having some friends to chat with on a regular basis would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to get to know other new mediums so we can develop our skills together.