Old 08-06-2018, 03:13 PM
Suspended
Seeker

THInK AgaIn.

God IS, and with that said, ...
it all depends on how YOU,.. value H?IM or H?ER in your L?IFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
I don't want to insult anyone, just want to know others oppinion.In my experience ( 4-5) years of praying God ( the creator ) He doesn't act to me as a personal spirit. May be i'm wrong. Some gnostics believed, that He is an impersonal force...Why would they do that? In the Bible it is clearly stated, that He is a person. In Bhagavat Gita, Krishna is a person, too.I'm kinda lost. There are many articles stating one of the two oppinions. Yeah, I'm kinda lost. Feel free to criticize me. I want to believe, that He is a person.I haven't actually recieved a guidence from Him...He Just fulfils my wishes, that can lead to an unknown direction, is that a concsious God or not or may be be He gives according to your believe, so if I unconsiously have excepted, that He is not a person, He acts like one.. Share your experience if you want.

It all depends in How You See and Wish to Have God ?In Your L?IFe.
For HE/?She IS neither Personal Nor IMPersonal, Rather God BEing GOD IS. And How You Wish To See, Is By What HE/SHE, Will ANSwer and AccOMendate to You Out There And In There In YOUr WOrLd. One Can have a PERsonal ReLationship, With A Friend, Or IMPersonal Distant One; Depending on Ones Very OWn Will. This Can be Set Up By How One is BouGht Up, and TAughT ThrOughOut Life. "GOD IS NOT LIMITED " To Ones OWn PErsonal OPinIon on HOw HE IS, or She, But Rather DOEs Not IMPose ON ImPErsOnal MAtters, Whereas PERsonalIze To MAtters For PErsOnal MAtters AS Time Gives and K Grants US to Be GIVeN Off, By KaRMA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i[ imagine God to be a being (if not precisely a person).
there may be a multitude of God's; perhaps there is no "one above all".
i imagine Source to be singular and unique, but not a being.

GOD Has BoTh Form And NO FOrM, NEither ReStrICted to Any Of IT.
Alike अप् áp- , GOd IS not Limited to COLD Nature Alone, Like Water Turning into Ice When Made Cold and Becomes With Form, OR To Hot, beComing Vapor or MaintAINing LiQuid In Itself. This FOrMats That GOd IS And Neither Is RESTICted to ANy MOLoCulerAl ELeMEnt of Form OR SuBStaince

.Alike Us Our World IS COmP`ISed of ATOm's, And SpecKs MAke Up OUr Body, Our Body MAKe Out HUMan Form, HuMan Form- CommUnity of Human Nature, HUMan Nature The WOrLd, The WOrLd, The Planets, PLanets, THe SoLAr SYsTem, Solar Sys, To GaLaXy, GaLaxy tO MilKY way and MilKy Way, UnIvERses...
SAME it Is WITH G-O D.
Many, But One In UNIFORM, AS ONe ASCENTS, THE MORE UNIFIED.

One Manner in which it could be claimed was that my Text message above was Impersonal, So i could personalize it just as much in down - down here, For All i know is that Even if God is personal you will have to mend your heart, and if impersonal, you will have to mend your heads, in all it is supposed to be neither here nor there, but a plain simple balanced out view in the middle of the reaLM, Life is and we need to live in both the world Outside, as well as IN the World Inside. WE Have A Duty And Freedom In God to Live Good In Both INside and Out, So I Recommend both head knowledge and HeARt knowledge To GEt You, Through this life, -"FOR" All is Essence

Essence is Fire MAde Visible,

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheart
Paramahansa Yogananda : " God is consciousness itself..." . Hmmm...

Essence is Fire MAde Visible in THe SpeCtrum of Light, GOd Is Light And There is No DArKNess in Him/ Her. Consciousness is ImPersonal, God Also is ..

A Balance fine enough For Both is What Human Health is.

"God Is Essence, and T$hose Who WOR#SHIp Him/OR HER, MUST WORSHiP HIM OR HEr IN SPirIt and IN TRUThH .

Hence Did DAWud Say: Thou SEEK TRUTh In The Most Inner Most of HEArt"".