View Single Post
Old 04-06-2018, 06:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
Sounds like you were being one with the flame and becoming in awareness to fire.

I tried starring at a candle once in my mid 20's. The flame danced all over the place as I willed it to be. After a bit of time, I could feel the heat of the flames in my hands and hear the crackle of it burning on the candle. The candle was a good 6 feet across the room. It felt natural to do it, but weird at the same time. Some years later, I did some research on the elementals. this is what i have on the salamanders:

The fire elementals deva is called the Salamander, which in Greek means fireplace. They are spirits of inspiration and they radiate light that is associated with enlightenment. In ancient times, they were referred to as muses. Their state of matter is energy. They are the mediators between the angelic world and the physical. Their best quality is being a protector for they carry strong faith.
The logic of mankind says they reside in volcanoes and in the center of the earth. It is here they maintain the destiny of the earth. In actuality, fire elementals are everywhere, but they are the hardest to see. When you do see one, it is their reflection that you will see in a fiery form that seems to float in the air or moves like a serpent. They also can be recognized by the sensations of unusual warm spots. Some say they are banned from the earth due to their ambitious destructive behavior that comes from the fact that they are the strongest and most powerful elemental. This is why you only see their projected reflection. Even though they are so powerful, man easily controls them. When in man’s control they are known as Djinn. In essence, since man is trying to manipulate the elemental for personal gain, this makes them evil. Evil that turns to Hades for guidance. Only evil possess a hierarchy for they do not know equality. If you cannot control your Djinn, it will control you. So evil beware.
Fire elementals are known to be lovers of music. They can be beneficial to humans who have an impersonal tranquility. They can improve circulation, regulate your temperature, detoxify your body of toxins and stabilize your metabolism. Since they are the most difficult to attune to, they can stimulate ones spiritual ideals and perceptions. Life ever is easy.
People “born” of the fire element carry the same choleric traits as the element itself. Carrying the vices of pride, jealousy and anger, but it is passion that is usually their failing. Of course they have the opposing virtue, which enables them to remain focused on creating their future. Leading by example and shinning the light, the fire on all they come in contact with. In life they usually become explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs or even just the average factory worker.
According to Tibetan Monks, the fire elementals symbolic animal is the dragon. In the elemental kingdom, dragons are used as a reservoir for the elementals and angels to draw energy from. Their energy gives the power to heal and it gives psychic powers. The dragon not only possesses the fire elemental but the other three as well, but unfortunately the dragon is low in intelligence.

Thank you so much for the info!