View Single Post
Old 05-01-2007, 05:30 PM
angel

angels

Hi lj

Happy New Year to you.

Ive not really had any experience with angels, although i do speak to them alot, I never really get an answer (hearing or see them), except untill the other night.

I had a bit of an arguement the other day in work, it affected me deeply I was upset throughout the day on and off. That night whilst in bed I asked the angels to guide my forgiveness for the other persons negativity towards me and also to forgive myself for the negativity I displayed towards that person. I then saw an angel in the distance, the angel came to me as female, with long flowing wavy hair, she was beautiful. She also wore a white flowing gown. She came to me and comforted me, although I never heard what was being said, I knew she was telling me everything was going to be alright. Then she dissapeared.

The next day, the person who I had an arguement with rang me. We spoke as if nothing had happened, neither of us apologised to each other, but it was felt as if we didn't need to, the apologies had already been excepted (strange).

I didn't get the name of this angel, so I don't know if anyone knows who she is from that vague discription, if anyone has any ideas i would be gratefull. This is the first and only time I have had contact with an angel, I feel blessed.

Love and blessings to all

Angel xx