View Single Post
Old 24-12-2011, 06:08 PM
Ascender
[quote=Fujiwara Kaito][center]To make it clear why following these bible commandments is the first step to a becoming rich in spirit. I have composed my own explanations of the commandments after meditation [quote]

but we have to speak from knowledge in order to help those who seeking understand. I notice you didn’t post exactly what Jehovah God had said. You left out one key word, GODS.

1.“Thou shalt have no other gods before me)” You said…”how can you have anything before God? the answer is: you cannot! this commandment is actually a very spiritual message. (this is more than spiritual, God’s speaking literally. Many humans have gods, be-it the God of Israel, satan, money, other humans. even Jesus, and he never taught other to put him before God, or to make him God, (John 17:3 -And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent).

satan through his many ministers teaches that, (2Cor.-11:13-15, For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works).

2.Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth, (we shouldn’t make any images of anyone to worship. It’s not just religions, many people have prayers hands, pictures of what suppose to be Jesus, though it’s a lie, to crosses all over their house). Money isn’t a image of God or man.

3.Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain. (Man would do anything to remove Jehovah’s name). You said “If you take things for granted you are are breaking this law! Everything must be earned”
what?!…earned?, an example would be more like. On money it says…”in God we trust” the government isn’t about God. And when someone says ..”oh my God” to something like…“did you see the outfit she had on?! It’s NOT about, takes what taking God name in vain means. it's not about taking “things” for granted.

5.Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee. (you said “anyone older and wiser than you, this includes Mother earth“). Jehovah’s word meant one’s parents. We do have to respect our elders, but we ONLY can honor our parents. Many kids are today very disrespectful. In many cases kids lose their life, because of doing what they want. Being in gangs, doing drugs, which goes against most parents. And “mother earth?!...another one of satan’s little tricks.

7.Thou shalt not commit adultery. (God’s word here is straight to the point), No sex outside the marriage. (“The energy can be redirected to give strength for art and spiritual works of life)”, “Sexual energy”, I’m so lost from you’re saying. I wish you would have explained you're meaning.

9.Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor, (when one does this, it causes the innocent much grief ,pain, even anger. One shouldn’t spread lies against another, yet many do!

10.Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ***, nor any thing that is thy neighbor's. (to want something so badly, will sometime cause one to commit a crime, in order to have it, We shouldn‘t be that way). You said…”It is uncalled for you have or will receive everything you need” not true. God never meant we couldn’t buy things we wanted. Because he understand the imperfect human mind. He wants us to enjoy what we worked hard for ,(Eccle.3:13 -And also that every man should eat and drink, and enjoy the good of all his labour, it is the gift of God). peace[/color]