View Single Post
Old 14-01-2013, 08:33 AM
Ciqala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
If one does not believe they are God then they probably will one day. The reality of the situation dawns on you. You can be religious and have faith, but eventually the God you believe in TURNS into your own self. I know, it happened to me. Reality is huge. You can get away with denying you are God for eons. But eventually reality ends up being you again, having gone full circle.

Do you what the difference between Christ Consciousness and Cosmic Consciousness is?

Christ Consciousness is the belief that we are God, all knowing, all powerful beings. It has many downsides though. Egocentric humans, overconfidence, stubbornness to change and accept new teachings, and in the extreme is the reason for the many messiahs roaming earth right now (in psych wards).
Christ Consciousness teaches us that might only get us as far as being crucified in a world for being so blinded to what else is around us.

But Cosmic Consciousness has no downsides to it.
Cosmic Consciousness is the belief of BALANCE and ultimate UNITY that
everything is one and interconnected and that we are a part of God. NOT GOD, but a part of. We realize the humbling aspect the divinity of the entire universe and the other beings other than us, but we also realize our own innate power.
We are a part of everything, we are powerful, but we are also separate beings in physical bodies and this is accepted... not looked down on.

If you want to know my opinion, it's that if you go too long thinking you are some important Almighty god and that you put yourself on that pedestal of ego and insult your human side, you are only leading yourself IN a circle.