View Single Post
Old 27-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
I'm a very sensitive individual which ofcourse is good but its not balanced with strength. I need strength aswell to be able to handle stuff. I'm male but i am convinced i have more Yin energy in my body. I feel powerless to do things because of this imbalance. Why do i claim i know all this? Well i can feel inside me that i have more Yin energy than Yang energy. This has been going on for a long time... any advice? I've been adviced to eat a lot of vegetables, fish and seafood aswell as exercising by someone with knowledge on this stuff. I have created my own exercise schedule. I really feel i need to include more on the schedule and i need to have discipline to follow the schedule aswell. The problem with certain types of exercise is that i get pain in the chin when exercising aswell as throat pain. But i don't think its tension in the chin. Also i don't think its something dangerous. I was worried because i red on the internet that it could come from the heart. I managed to get an EKG done on my heart but it was okay. But i wasn't allowed to get a training EKG. Anyway my intuition tells me everything is okay. Also i've been told my heart is okay. That's all i'm gonna say about that.

Question 1: Why do i get chin and throat pain?

Question 2: Any tips on things besides exercise and food? I know sleep is good but i stay up late sometimes because i can't let go of my computer.

Tai Chi and /or Qigong will help