View Single Post
Old 20-03-2011, 08:17 PM
617zBB

Im not saying im "special"(why is it thats always the argument), we are all special, what I am saying though is that there are people who just are different (and Indigo seems to be the perfect term for a certain type of different) We live in a world full of labels, male, female, bisexual,psychic these all categorize different types of people and the same with indigo. Its not to say that Indigos are more special than anyone they just have different characteristics and I dont understand why it is so hard for people to just accept this without turning it into "you are saying youre special." Labels may not fit everything or everyone but I think the Indigo label is a great thing to have because it helps distinguish this certain type of person. If you were to read the characteristics of an Indigo, it describes a very specific type of person. Just because you are more spiritually evolved does not make you an INdigo. Or just because you are an INdigo does not mean you are more spiritually evolved than a non indigo.