View Single Post
Old 31-08-2013, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik
Yes it can. ;) I have very little money and I'm probably going to get rid of my cable just so I have a little bit more. At least I have learned to live a more spiritual life and focus more on what really matters. I am trying to find the divine within(to paraphrase Jon Anderson ;.) ).
I got rid of cable about three years ago. At first my boys balked at the idea ("No Cartoon Network?!!! ) but they've gotten used to it. I find shows on my laptop and I do subscribe to the one disk Netflix deal, so we can watch all the "watch now" offerings online or through my DVD player. Oh, and I have an old fashioned antenna and receive ABC, NBC and a bunch of PBS channels...

I hope your money situation turns around for you soon, but I'm glad you're able to see the silver lining ("At least I have learned to live a more spiritual life and focus more on what really matters. I am trying to find the divine within(to paraphrase Jon Anderson ;.) ")

I have a feeling that as you keep opening up, what you need will flow in...