View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:44 AM
Master

Hi

I agree with the view that we do choose our lives, our family, our lessons to ourselves and to others - and equally what they are to teach us.

It is not the baby making the decision, it is the higher self and the reincarnations are considered on how well / badly previous lives and lessons have gone.

I wouldn't want to go into all the why's as for why your cousin may have been the way he was. There can be a multitude of reasons.

It is important to differentiate your higher self from your mortal self. Your mortal self is vastly unconnected with your higher self and so you don't know the theme of lives before, nor indeed are you presented with a blue print to say "you are here and this is why".

For some people, this is revealed through various means, or if you stop to consider you spot themes of learnings. For others, they may hazard a guess at a higher good and strike lucky.

There is a line tho, I would say, as to when you cross between pre-destination and free will. There is a certain amount of free will, a large degree of choice but there are things cast in stone.

If you want to ride a motorbike - go do it. If you want to paint - go do it. I would say if you want to do these things you were born with an inclination to do it - but there presents a choice where you can pick it up or no.

And if you leave it for now and were *meant* to do it, the choices will re-present them to you over and over again.

It's a difficult one to get your head round, there are things we won't know the answers to as to why we made a choice, whether there was a choice and to accept what comes our way, look at it with wonder and awe really helps us on our way.