View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 06:37 AM
Master
So many assumptions ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by interim
Many years latter, I dug a lot into the reincarnation loop, and I started to realize in what kind of realm I was born into. This made me soooo depressed, can I have been such a looser to reincarnate here in this dump... But still, the proof was all around me, there had to be a cause to deserve such punishment (I was strong believe in cause and effect from a child...).
On what do you base the idea that you 'deserve' anything? Yes, there is a ?Hindu? model where you advance or regress in the next life based on your deeds in this life. Do you have some reason to believe its true?

I agree this place is 'sad'. On what do you assume there is somewhere better? Or worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by interim
The fact that I can't see even one that I could really say to be sane and wise, even one that I can relate to, means you can get out of here. All people that deserved it, are somewhere better... When you do your job here, there is a way out!
Perhaps you have shown that one can get out of here, however that does NOT mean the incarnation cycle is broken. One simply incarnates somewhere else. The cycle is only broken when you stop incarnating entirely.

While its true that for whatever reason many souls choose to incarnate here (Earth plane) many times, others come only once and many not at all. So, just because they have gone somewhere else does not mean they 'earned' the right to do so. It is merely a choice.