View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 07:09 AM
tigerthescorpion

Guardian angel names

Have you ever tried to learn the names of your guardian angel(s)? What answer did you receive?

I did a Doreen Virtue meditation recently and three names came to me:
Azael
Jezriel (in my mind's eye it was spelled Jezzriel but I dunno about that)
& Kevriel

I was only expecting one angel to come through, so that was cool. I feel like my primary guardian is the one that resonated with the name "Kevriel" but I could be wrong. I feel like I could also be wrong about the name...

it sounded so true when it appeared in my mind in a relaxed state, in a sort of whisper while it was written on a mental chalkboard. And I felt the presence. But I'm iffy about that name! Azael and Jezriel (as Jezreel) both have history and can be found in angel dictionaries. But Kevriel is not... I guess that doesn't matter though, right? The other thing that was weird was that when I Googled that name I discovered it is the name of some sort of... Japanese... boy band... or something? (lol)

I feel confident the presence of the three guardians was true. "Azael" seemed to be an Omega/male type, more of a stern figure. Jezriel and Kevriel felt like more feminine energies, with "Kevriel" seeming to be a mother-comforter type. Also got the notion that "Jezriel" had been with me more strongly in my times of weakness.