View Single Post
Old 17-01-2019, 09:32 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearchingFreedom
@OPVerma

Thanks a lot for your post. It touched me. I also believe one should learn to avoid karma/sin and also search for the truth. I personaly believe in Jesus being God AND in the possibility also on a regular basis! of reincarnation!!!

God answered me my question why the church and the bible deny reincarnation so I am happy to know it. If you want to know about that experience/the answers than write me a private message :)

Libraries are full of books on reincarnation by scientists. Dr. Brian Wiess a Christian has written many books link
<https://www.google.com/search?q=brian+weiss+books&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIN824IN82 4&oq=Brien+wiess&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j0l5.11398j1j7& sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8>

and has conducted several hundred experiments by regressing/ taking people to recall their past lives. He narrates his own past life in which he advocated reincarnation, and had to suffer severe punishment from Churches and Judiciary.

Actually Christ knew about reincarnation very well but he did not tell as people had little understanding to grasp such complicated subject matter.