View Single Post
Old 22-08-2018, 04:51 PM
Newbie ;)

I recently moved into a new home. The house had 4 spirits in it. At the time I did not know this. In fact it took me a good 2 weeks of living here to figure out who they were and to get to know them better. None of these spirits seemed outwardly negative but I did start having sleeping issues about a month after I moved in. My kids also both experienced the sleeping issues. I decided the the best course of action was to start to try to cross them over.
One of them was a lady who was very religious in life and basically a good spirit that just had not crossed over. She wanted to cross over but could not remember how to do that. She had been deceased since about the 1900. I crossed her over and she came back to ask me if I could cross over the little boy that is currently still in my basement. She expressed to me that she would help me accomplish this task when the time came.
I have had a deceased male come to me and ask me to talk to his wife because he felt she needed help with his passing. She was a random person I met in a salon. I told her what he wanted me to tell her. She told me he had recently passed away. She also confirmed to me that she thought he would have wanted her to hear what I was saying. She also told me that it was very helpful to her.
Mostly they just tell me their stories or show me how they died. One asked me to try and help her find out who killed her which was not going to happen. She didn't know herself so there was no way I could have found that out.