View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 04:19 AM
CelestialRain

I know, haha. It's a bit extreme to use actual physical stuff to "mark" your items with your own energy. That's what I consider extreme. To me, it's perfectly fine to just create it and leave it be, cleanse it occasionally, etc. I wouldn't do the blooding stuff :3

I just made a pendulum right now. It's on one of those silver plastic/cheap little chains you can get for under a dollar, and the main weight is a seashell that's curved to a point. I have a few pieces of gold wire wrapped around the bar/holding segment of the shell and the chain. It looks simple but pretty in my eyes. Right now it's in a black bag but I'm going to replace it with something more beach-like and sand colored, maybe silk. I'm going to create pendulums for each element: water, earth, fire, air. The one I'm speaking of is the "water" one, and after making all of those I'm going to conclude with an energy/spirit one comprised of many different gemstones.

Neat idea, huh?

oooh, and I calibrated my pendulum to: yes, no, more information, not meant to know. Yes is back and forth, no is left to right, more information goes in a circle, not meant to know goes diagonally from bottom right to top left. Within these four answers I have for levels: a simple, medium, strong, and definite "not going to change no matter what" answer. Took a long time to do all of that. The "not meant to know" comes in: knowing extremely soon, knowing sometime in the future, knowing in the far future, and never knowing, all measured by strength and distance of the swing. I'm quite happy with it.