View Single Post
Old 01-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Guide

Awareness of Parallel Dimensions

I suppose I’ll post this here since I’m not quite sure it fits under “Mediumship”.

Is it possible to be aware of connections you have to souls in other dimensions, even if you’ve never known them in this life, timeline or reality?

This is different from connecting to past loved ones etc. in spirit who we’ve known in our lifetime who have now crossed over. I’m referring to an awareness of a soul that we are somehow connected to who it seems we are very familiar with, like a soul connection, but we have both existed together (or do exist) in another space and time.

Here’s one example of what’s happening...
A friend I met online (though not in person) and I keep having dreams and visions of someone who neither of us know in real life. We can’t tell if the person is connected to me or her, or both. Both of us have seen psychics and mediums in the past on separate occasions and the psychics seem to pick up on this person, the age and gender, that it’s somehow connected, but no one has been able to provide further insight as to who it is and why he/she is around.

This friend and I also have a strong connection even though we never met, almost like we are sisters. It’s uncanny, really.

Any ideas what could be happening?