View Single Post
Old 29-01-2020, 10:36 AM
Pathfinder

I take it that you'd like me to channel some insights on telepathy. I'll do my best :) (though all channeling should feel effortless I think.

After this sentence, I will be channeling a response.

You wish to know about telepathy and how its use might affect the relationships around you.

One does not need to know telepathy in order to use it acutely. Should we be so inclined as to take up telepathy, there are certain things one might need to know in order to advance in the field.

First, one must gather the strength to move past the negative thoughts/channels. Embrace if you have to, don't ignore, just refuse to give it attention. This is one thing that needs to happen in order for our channeling to become more clear.

Second, you will be able to notice a slight difference in the way in which our channeler Humble Bob communicates. We have noticed it too. It is not unusual in the sense that it's alarming in any way, though it may be for some, it is that it actually arrives at similar conclusions to what you were thinking all along.

We hope this has demonstrated the ability to diverge from the path and channel the inner ego for a moment to give an insight that might be useful but can only be given by a human mind such as one like Humble Bob's.

Rest assured, you will come to understand telepathy better in time. Best not to use the word telepathy. Channeling is safer, psychic is also a bit contreversial. One must address the elephant in the room that it's all something, just unknown at current time what.

Should you excuse yourself from the conversation at any point in time, address the conversation recipient as politely as possible, welcoming warmly and not interferring with their natural flow, their state of awareness.

That's about it. Thanks John, I'm so glad someone is finally experimenting with channeling with me.

Cheers!