View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 05:04 PM
Pathfinder

I am a Leo and yes, I have cheated in the past. I was in my early twenties, alcohol was running the show and my morals were clouded. I am a flirtatious person but I also like to think I see love or potential love in most everybody I meet. In the past I have been rather insecure and have longed for more. I can be an extremely shy person and sometimes don't engage socially even though I would like to. Depending on your situation this can be a recipe for self destructive behavior. I have been in a serious relationship for almost five years now. My mind does wander from time to time. I am very conscious these days about those dark paths I have taken and don't wish to travel them again. I don't personally think that those bad habits are reserved for Leos. Almost everybody that I know has been down that road at some point or another. I do agree some of the character traits of Leos perhaps make them more vulnerable to misbehaving. I do agree with the remark about the Ego. I love to create and in the past I have loved to show it off. Usually when I would show off what I have created I would feel guilty some way or another. After taking time to keep the Ego on its leash, the big picture has been more clear. But once again, a lot of people don't realize Ego is running the show.