View Single Post
Old 29-07-2018, 05:52 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by shine
Thank you Sean the Medium and Lynn.

Because there isnt a Spiritual Church were I live and I'm guessing many others here too; don't have a Spiritual Church, would it be safe if we were taught on Spirital Forums about rules and boundaries and how to protect ourselves.

Is this something we could be safely taught here or too risky on a forum?

Love Shine

Hello

Here is the site rule that covers teaching.

Mentors & Teachers: SF does not permit mentors and teachers to work within the forum or chatrooms, paid or otherwise, as we cannot vouch for anyone to be claiming to be such and in the interests of our members safety have decided on a strict 'not under any circumstances' policy, anyone discovered to be mentoring/teaching, or trying to coerce our membership into joining such groups off site, in the forum or via pm will have their mebership suspended with no warning.

When the site was set up a lot of work went into our rules to not only keep the members safe but also to keep those that run the site safe. Legal issues could come up from teaching and giving out harmful information. We do not have control over for the most part what is shared in PM Mode. There are times when it comes to our attention that there is things being shared that are not appropriate. Too we are an all age site and we have to be careful of information shared with those under 19 and those that might have some language or mental health issues where they could use things in the wrong way. For this we are very firm on teaching on the site.

I understand fully that there is in many areas a lack of places to learn, and I get that but too we have to be legally aware of the implications that could come from teaching.

Lynn