View Single Post
Old 16-03-2013, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreebsy
Oh Sparrow (and Justin!) thank you both so much! Of all the posts i've seen you write Sparrow, you write with such care, gentleness and really have an amazing way with words! I feel privileged to now be part of someone you've helped a little!!
I am, i feel, just starting out on my spiritual journey trying to believe and trying to connect with spirit guides, although i dont have enough knowledge so scare myself a lot and worry about attracting bad spirits somehow!
I hope that this forum can help take me on my journey and then i can help others like youve all helped me.

Thank you xxx
It is for your benefit that I may suggest this simple advice. Prior to extending yourself and your energy out into the invisible world of the etheric, try to nurture a rise in your own vibrational state to harvest your own spirit wisdom within, that you may foster purer discernment over spirit contact. In learning to connect more intimately and lovingly with yourself do you then learn to recognise the genuine benevolent resonances within, and from, the spirit world to which you aspire to connect.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸