View Single Post
Old 28-12-2012, 02:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitelight
fantastic thread, quantum kev. got me thinking about a lot of things i'd never considered the difference between an interdimensional being and an alien... but I like thinking about whether there is a distinction. I really agree with you there that the 2012 phenomenon really feels the beginning of a revelation, and that people will start to open up spiritually and to other dimensions. seems even science is starting to catch up with quantum theory. also interesting that sangress touched on the dreamscape--lots to be discovered in this medium. thanks for the post!

Thank you whitelight! I hadn't re-visited this thread in a long time, and it's nice to see that thoughts/ideas have a life of their own. Who knows - maybe more people will chime in now that this thread has been "resurrected."

There is a certain Mr. Whitmore whom I know from another site and who recently joined us here who is a bit of a UFO buff - perhaps he will contribute some thoughts. = )

Many Blessings,

Qkev