View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 12:36 AM
Master
Pisces Moon SWOT Spread

I had to try this spread from Pisces Moon.

Strength: 9 of Wands
Weakness: 7 of Swords reversed
Opportunity: 5 of Cups
Threat: 2 of Wands reversed

What an insightful spread.

The 9 of Wands most definitely speak about my resilience, coming through difficulties with a few scars, but still standing.

Weakness reflects difficulty in overcoming mental challenges, trying to find ways around, but (most probably a reflection of the 9 of Wands) unable to truly move forward mentally, despite wanting to.

Opportunity with the 5 of Cups is what's now ahead for me. I need to leave the past (once again a reflection of the first two cards), put it behind and look for constructive ways to be open to future possibilities.

2 of Wands reversed as a threat hahahaha, yes, I really do want to move forward, have a plan, but it's not quite as easy as it may seem. I'm divided between those 2 Wands, I've got 2 full cups and need to work out which cups to take. This is also reflective of trying to make the right decision, a few setbacks in prospective plans, as family are a bit upset that I may have to move further away.

At least things are starting to formulate. Better than constantly getting the 7 of Pentacles a few months ago.

Great spread, thanks Pisces Moon!