View Single Post
Old 03-03-2018, 03:14 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Perhaps it's time then to take a rest from active spiritual work except maybe contemplation, a few minutes at a time best for you (mine's usually mid evening) ruminating about the day and if this goddess enters your thoughts, ask her "Why me?" See what she has to say and contemplate the answers carefully with honesty.

You may feel you've lost touch with your spiritual side but it's there in your experience somewhere and it'll emerge subtly on the mundane (material) world and in dreams.

Perhaps it's a period of consolidation.

By the way, Svengali as described in Wiki: "The word "svengali" has come to refer to a person who, with evil intent, dominates, manipulates, and controls a creative person such as a singer or an actor." That's why I said "wasn't exactly the same but hints of it," that is, not necessarily evil and you may not be an actor. It doesn't sound like possession where a Spirit takes you over, resides in you and controls. That's something very different.

I see, with the past two years that I've been constantly learning the secrets that are meant to be unfolded before me I have fallen into a pit of despair due to some of the things that at the time my mine couldn't comprehend. She actually came and helped me in my time of need when I was trying to figure out my purpose and who I was. I am forever greatful for that and as I repayed her when she was being manipulated by a Fallen Angel named Thane... Rough time it was but we pulled through it and I will continue in having hope in her. But, to not get off topic I have asked that question before and still haven't found the answer mainly because I don't trust what I recieve until she tells me herself whether it's channeled through an ordinary person or not.