View Single Post
Old 21-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitiananda
You simply do not understand who you are talking to.
I advise you to read my experience of practice. I can clearly see your energy and karma and the fact that you have strong problems with the lower back and above all the nadis are hammered in practice and you are not doing any technics at
In addition to reading incomprehensible books from the store, it seems that your practice ends here.
On this I advise you to stop writing to me about your pollution and doubt. all. Your knowledge is tied to the sorry level of the swadistana .
Namaste.

I was ready to give you the benefit of the doubt...to actually listen to what you had to say, until you called me 'lazy'in a PM for not doing what it was you suggested that I do.

You are like a doctor with an atrocious 'bedside manner' and IF I am 'lazy', so what? There are other ways to get your point/advice across and 'being pleasant' doesn't go astray.

I could go on about how cholesterol is associated with the arteries and NOT the nervous system, but I thought better of it.

If I am being FULLY honest with myself, I can say that:

1. I require a more concerted effort in my devotional practice.
2. I should take my ashwaghanda, shellaki and rhodiola more frequently and drink more apple cider vinegar.
3. I should be going out into nature more often and grounding myself.
4. I should be doing more seva, karma yoga and selfless service.
5. I should be going to see a Shaman for a 'soul retrieval' and maybe getting some reiki.

I KNOW what I should be doing, but I am not regular in doing it, but people need encouragement sometimes and I'm one of those people, if I get called 'lazy', it just keeps me stuck in perpetuating the same old patterns because the whole 'baseball bat approach' just makes me more stubborn - it's a 'conditioning thing' from childhood.

I also think you forget that I have Shiva in here.

My knowledge is stuck at 'heart level' but I'm happy with that...for now.