View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 02:04 AM
Master
On the subject of Free Will and "Universal Truth"

I like to state, I have no interest in forming or changing anyone's view.
To me, coming to a forum like this one, is more link sitting in a waiting room taking the phone out and playing a game of solitaire.
I will not answer any posts if my HS asks me not to or to stay out of a thread. And here we are at the subject of Free Will.
What is Free Will? I only can give my understanding or view of it, the way I understand it, from my view point. Without going into the development stages of a spirit/soul, which are not the same but intimately linked, I like to point out most spirit/souls that are taking part in the development stage within this reality, are here to first experience separation and secondly choose their path, toward the light/service to others/free or unhindered development or toward the dark/service to self/ control.

Who chooses? And here it becomes difficult for some, to see if we have Free Will or not. As long we don't understand who and what we are, we might come to the conclusion the personality (body/mind/spirit) has no choice, and choices are made for us, the personality. Once we fully, not just understand, but sens and feel, feel the connections and have unhindered access to all parts of our Self, we will know that it is We who make this choice.
Yes, the personality can rebel and run around in circles for some time, this matter little to the soul. It sits back, figuratively speaking, and takes it all in. It has no time, since it exists in no-time.

At the end I like to add, at this point in time within this reality there are many millions if not hundreds of millions of spirits/ souls to assist in the transition. Many of them come from a density of 5D and above. They have made their choice, sometimes eons ago, to be in service to others.

There is no Free Will any longer, and if they are awake and listen, they don't need any Free Will.

The Truth, what is it? To me it is very simple, if I belief what I hear or read, it is just that, a belief, yet if I experience it myself than it becomes a truth.
And truth is always personal. It can be factual or non factual, and it changes as we gain new experiences. Is there a ultimate or universal truth?
Ultimately no. Of cause a group can carry the same truth and change it collectively, after all we are all connected, yet if we understand how extensive we are, even in one verse it is difficult to comprehend, now think of all verses, and I have been given to understand, there are as many verses as there are cells in our body. Not sure if we can get our heads around that very easily. Understanding of our existence and creation changes from level of existence to the next. There is never a full understanding, only a higher one. Even if we go to source, there, what we call the source at the center of every galaxy, and there are billions of galaxies in one verse, yes they are all linked to the center of the verse, yet, the tendency for a unhindered development is paramount. (tendency because there are always exceptions)

So if this is correct, that what we call truth has to vary.