View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 06:53 PM
Knower
Extensive Hair falling at a young age.

In the past 2 or 3 years, my hairs have reduced enough to reveal the head. The victim is the top of the head. There are plenty of hair above the forehead but at the top, it is a mess. My age is 21. The reason for this, I believe is a spirtual thing I did almost 4 years ago. I tried to awaken my crown chakra. I did not obtain proper knowledge about other chakras and just straight forward began to channel energy through it. I felt the energy gather in my head but I could not feel it rising upward. I forced the energy to rise beyond my head. I think I succeded to some extent, but a headache was formed that lasted for a whole year. I did not mess with that again. Now I am fine but the hair loss is exactly at the spot where I released the energy. At the top pf my head. I do not want to lose my hairs just yet. I seek a solution for my hair fall that would not only reduce the hair loss but also restore the lost hair. I can not afford expensive hair treatment so I am searching for alternative remedies.