View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 11:55 AM
Master
Hi Tealily!
Thank you for your reading. Feedback is on the way, but wanted to post my reading for you first :)

I first wanted to stick to Green Witch only, but felt drawn to use Tarot of Sexual Magic next to it.

Each 1st card is Green Witch Tarot, 2nd is Tarot of Sexual Magic.

What should be plowed under:
Queen of Wands - Ace of Chalices

Have you gotten a bit too comfortable? Staying within your comfort-zone too much, enjoying what's there. But however nice (and easy) that may seem, it is time for a different approach. More awaits you, outside of your comfort-zone.

What do you want to grow this spring?
Queen of Athames - Wands 2

Lose whatever doesn't serve you. You know who you are but this lengthy stay in your comfort-zone has clouded it. It is almost as if you have to lose weight, not necessarily literally but getting rid of access baggage. I feel it's more your own patterns of thinking and approach to situations or your current life. Old patterns/structures. Breaking patterns.
Now I feel there will be someone else involved who’ll be affected by this process. They won’t understand. This is someone who matters to you. You will try to appease them, but it’s important to plant the seeds for this process regardless. It may be difficult, because looking at the woman she looks none too happy and holds her arm in front of her chest (heart) as if she has difficulty showing her heart (feelings, passion, desires). I feel this could be one of those patterns you want/have to change as I got the sense with the other two cards* (see edit) that you let things happen to you too easily. Not because it’s really forced upon you, but more that you grew into that like you get used to an old but comfy coat. (afraid to get out of your comfy zone?)

What seeds must you plant to allow this to happen?
8 Pentacles & Lovers

This process you will enjoy. I get a sense of playfulness, like a child would be giddy when it is taken out to the playground on a nice sunny day.
There will be choices involved but it’s not the right time nor necessary to decide yet. It’s better to plant everything that holds appeal to you. Later on it will become clear which one(s) you should go on with.
I still feel it’s all about different aspects of yourself you want to discover and cultivate. And while prepping these seeds (like some seeds need to be filed off or soaked in water before planting them in soil) you will enjoy that, and as you are working on it, all these dreams of what will come from the seeds pop into your head. Like wonderfully happy previews of what is to come.

What new growth can you expect?
7 of Cups & Pentacles 10

This is the time for choices and decisions, sifting and sorting. I feel there will be plenty of things that you’d want to do -and can do- and new ideas may keep pouring in because you will feel truly inspired.
Just remember you don’t have to do everything at once, you can start with one and enjoy that, and explore other options at a later point in time. The fact that you have this inspiration and several options in itself will bring you joy. No longer stagnant is what I get with this. Flow. You’ll flow. You’ll feel comfortable about yourself, who you are and what you stand for and not afraid to show that to the world either. You know how to please and give to yourself, and from that place you can also share it with others.

It’s quite the transformation process that will bring you closer to you and your essence. Like a purification. As if comfort and easy life snuck up on you and you got stuck in ruts and routines without really being aware of it. But now you are, and you will shake it off.

* EDIT: the other 2 cards I mentioned was King Chalices that fell out during shuffling and clarifier Knave Pentacles. Both depict indulging / letting yourself be 'fed' --> allowing things to happen to you.