View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 12:51 PM
thinkthinkthink

Arrow confused!!!! so what do I do?

Hi!
I am confused by religion, I don't lnow which way to turn...there's so many! Does it matter if I even have a religion? Will I be punished for not having one or taking the time to look for on that suites me best?
The thing is with me is that as I'm confused by religion, I still know there's a higher power 'god' if you like, who smiles down on me when I'm singing along to myself as I ride my bike back home after a good day at wrk, a god who is there for me and I can feel all around (sometimes feels like 'he' is gone when having a hard time tho, which is odd but I feel 'him' more when things turn around for the better, which I guess is 'his' idea in the first place?) I have a very big concious and know right from wrong, like 'he's' there telling me the right path, sometimes I make wrong decisions like everyone else but all in all in all I'm a happy positve person, greatfull for the life I have, I stop and smell the flowers everyday, look up at the beautifull sky with thanks. I love this world and all the beautifull things in it. I try to be good as I can be and when I don't I'm my own worst judge on my wrong doings. So with all this in mind, saying as how I don't follow a religion will I be punished for this?

Thanks to all who answer and help
Peace