Thread: Ascension
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Guide
Quote:
Wow, you have been going through the bulk of it for a year? That's long, the bulk of it lasted about 3-4 months for me. Fortunately the universe saw to it that I didn't have to work during this time.

It does feel a long time. Unfortunately the universe didn't see fit to let me take a break from work. Double whammy in that if I don't work, I don't get paid. There have been days when I've had to drag myself into work and present a normal, happy response when I feel like a crock of ***t on the inside. On the other hand, there have been weekends when I feel I needed some good grounding and there's nothing like work to provide that. I'm also fiercely independent, no one provides financially for me, except me, I'm rowing my own boat in the world, always have done, and most likely always will.

Quote:
The numbers have stayed with me, only now they change depending on what's going on. It started with 11:11, than I saw the pattern of 33, 44, 55 or 333, 444, 555 for months, and I do mean months and months on end. Many times a day, far too many to be coincidence. Now I see whatever numbers coincide with what is happening, the last few weeks it's been 44 or 444 all the time, before that it was 22 and 222. And when I look up the meanings of the numbers, it always coincides with what is going on.

It's good to know others are experiencing the numbers game. And yes, I agree, the numbers seem to coincide with what I'm working on/experiencing at the time.

Quote:
Of course, directly after I went through the bulk of ascension I went into the dark night of the soul, so than everything became extremely hard.

Lovely, that'll be something to look forward to then!