Thread: Why God is ONE
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2016, 08:58 PM
Merlini

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast
...So why would he created others, whom could love what appears not to be himself? because he would rather step down into creation, and become one of the lovers, just to know what is love--

Do you not think, that life was the basis? no not even life, even spirit was a creation-- So that all the truth you know, if you talk about one; you are objective, materialistic, and have not related-- And placed him so high, that you treated him low because you renounce his creation as wasted-- Do not pretend like you didn't, you gave him a limit, and than insulted his business; so either way you have stabbed yourself in the heart, and thought you made a good point-- What a dagger, so double edged; leave the blade in long enough until there is a stench; your sense of smell and taste are twisted, because your tongue speaks with no basis, for you are grounded in a dream; and if you spoke the truth you would taste it; and if you smelled the truth you would no where to place it; but your taste buds are complacent-- Because peace is one thing that is not infinite; where all else is-- So carry the load or be glad that your senses are twisted; because if you knew peace like you knew truth, towards peace a finger would never be lifted--

Thats so humain. Do you perceive God to be anything like his creation? So he can fit into your box. If so go at it, its to your downfall.../there is a reason why i place it so lowly, yet nothing i have to explain to you, take it as it is or leave it, its up to you, im by no means in charge over you, so i wont even try, By no means do i benefit of it or not, so it may be to me as posted previously perhaps. Whats it to you? Topic is is God one.
The fantasy about the heart and the dagger and all else, is a reflection of your imagination. Your very own coxed up mind, has nothing to do with me.

God is One and he is supreme. all Hail to God... have at it...