View Single Post
Old 13-11-2010, 03:44 AM
TheEthericPlane

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenos
That is top information and guidance please follow it buddy. I dont know about "starseeds" but I guess that they may be real or imagined entities that you are reaching out to. It's like sticking your head up over the parapet and waving a flag and shouting "over here". In this instance it seems that undesireables have turned up to possibly cause mischief. I'd stop this reaching out and if you are serious about using your what seem to be talents for the betterment of others by evidential proof or healing then find a top quality development circle and do the job properly with good disciplined teaching. As you know this isn't entertainment this is serious stuff and very real. There's a good chance funnily enough that if you do find a circle to develope in then your abilities will fall away as Spirit may want to start this brick by brick and step by step, this can take many years so you have to be very sure and have the highest ideals as to why you are doing it.

G

Thank you for your answer..For some reason, I'm picking up that you guys think I'm joking about all of this stuff, and im NOT..

I never took this as a joke...

Anyways, I closed off spiritually alltogether to stop all spiritual contact..I'm not gonna let anything spiritual come or talk to me ever again..

I'm done with it.