Thread: spiders
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2017, 11:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volaju
That's absolutely amazing!

Then things ... kind of started to get weird.

One day I was cleaning and I found one in a plastic bag I just discarded to the floor a week ago, it was so tiny I might of missed it but I looked down and saw it made a web in bag. Something just kind of, overcame me? I felt like I kind just sent it these feelings like, "You shouldn't be there, that's a horrible place to make a web." and I left him/her alone. Came back he next day and surprisingly, it was gone. Alright ... Odd. Then again I saw another in a silly place to make a web, since I knew no insects would traffic that region I did the same thing, just tried to communicate with feelings alone in a kind of projecty way? This time not even a few hours later it was gone. I did this couple times with the spiders here after and I'm starting to wonder ...

AM I A SPIDER WHISPERER??? I MEAN LIKE, SCREW MAKING MONEY OFF OF THIS! OR BEING FAMOUS, OR EVEN RENOWN! THIS IS ABSOLUTELY GREAT! I CAN EMOTIONALLY COMMUNICATE TO SPIDERS? HOLY **** THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER! I mean some might call it a useless super-power but just being able to chill with a spider and know its able to 'feel,' me in a sense is almost enough to make me feel like I've gotten somewhere in life! Hell its even completing to a sense!

But ... oh boy I've been silly enough lol Maybe I'm just being crazy, they prolly just saw me and were like, 'Annnnndd time to go cuz the hooman saw me!"

I wanna really believe I'm spider whisperer though lol ...

Well why not be a spider whisperer? Everything has a spirit and it could be you made a connection with all of the associations you had with them just from living in a basement. I do believe we can connect and make our wishes known. I had a few instances of telling wasps where to go and they certainly moved in the direction I pointed at. Of course you can try again with spiders to test if it was coincidence or not. One or two times, maybe, but if there's three or more times then perhaps you earned the title of spider whisperer.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)