View Single Post
Old 29-06-2016, 04:26 AM
Master

I did the same thing for years that you did too. I watched the Secret, and I tried that for about two years. And it never worked for me. So I gave up on it. And guess what showed up, about the minute I gave up on it? Esther Hicks, who channels Abraham, who actually was the Secret behind the Secret and was edited out. Well, the version I watched didn't have Esther or Abraham in it. It did, however, get to me thinking differently about a lot of subjects, and it got me practicing holding my dreams longer than a moment - I had a hard time focusing on one thing at a time - still do, but that helped a lot.

And so, for me, the Secret was the path to the path, and Abraham was on that path, and lot of other goodies.

My thought about it is this - it's not that you didn't learn anything from being on the same path for awhile, you just needed to maybe let that part of it go. For me, it took about 2 years! Because I didn't know I was supposed to actually let them go. Nobody told me that part.

And then you asked about time. I think time has a lot to do with it. There has to be enough time between the two events - a space in time, if you will. So, my thought is, you are in that space between times. Where you can let it go, and just do fun things and enjoy your life.

And then see what shows up on your doorstep.

My first thought, when my husband wanted me to listen to Abraham, because he liked the message, but wasn't sure about the delivery, was heck no! Not me. I'm not listening to all that woo woo stuff. (I really had an aversion to psychics, if that's the word). And he wore me down, little by little, by not telling me anything about it, but talking to my daughter about it. My daughter loved them! Turns out, she could channel her guides, but was too afraid to tell us.

I tell you, you never know what is coming at you, but sometimes you have to get out of your own way to listen.

So, how to get from "it has never worked for me in the past" or anything you want to fill in the blank with, is to realize that it is just a belief you keep thinking.

I have found what is helpful to me is making of list. Make a list of what you don't want about any subject that you are trying to manifest on. Really focus on what it is you don't like about that, what you have learned over the years that you just don't like. When I was needing a job, my guide kept telling me, what do you want? over and over, and I got to the point I was angry (I was automatic writing) and I ranted about how they never tell me what to do, and what good is it learning how to channel if they won't tell you helpful things?

Then about a day later it came to me. What she was telling me was, What did I want? And, you know what, I had never looked at what I wanted, I was focused on what I needed.

So I sat and made a list of things I didn't want in a job. i didn't want to work for people who were unkind - I had had enough of that to last a lifetime. I wanted to work close to home, because I was tired of spending 2 hours on the freeway each day. I focused on what I didn't want, and realized that is how I knew what I DID want. The opposite of what I didn't want.

But I couldn't figure out what I did want, until I realized what I didn't want.

So I make a list of things i did want. It wasn't a very long list, but it hit the high points. And that was my order that I placed.

So, in order to change a belief (which is just a thought you keep thinking - and keeping thinking it doesn't make it a truth, just a belief) try making a list of things you don't want about that subject.

Maybe instead of concentrating on why people don't seem to find your blog, focus on things you didn't like about some part of that whole process. Your golden nugget is there what you didn't want.

It is a different process for everyone. But I would make general statements and don't get too specific.

Maybe a nice rant will get you going - it certainly helped me when I vented to the sky people about my frustrations with the whole thing.

It's a place to start. And then don't read it, just let it go. And give it some TIME.

You might ask the Sky for help, and then get out of the way of it and go do something fun.

Get in the vibration of fun and laughter and do that for awhile. If you can stay in that vibration, and out of the asking mode, see what shows up.

Have fun with it. Life should be more fun!