View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluralone
Huh. At first I decided not to share this, but what the heck.

The connection came quickly for me, seeing through your eyes a forest of tall trees with long, bare trunks topped by bristling branches (I'd identify those as some kind of fir or evergreen). The air was cold, and a wispy mist hung among the trees. You were standing tall for the moment, but then - get this - dropped to all fours and proceeded to a small river. I could see where the water had eroded the bank below the trees there; I could see the pebbles in the soil, and the small pool beneath the eroded ledge wherein you would catch fish to eat. Realized I was looking through the eyes of a bear.

Okay so my intent was to see you and perhaps a past life of yours so I assume what I saw was related to my intent, but how that might be interpreted is beyond my ken. I think you can see why I was reluctant to post this. =-)

Thanks for asking -- I haven't been able to connect with much of anything on a spiritual basis in the last year or so, and it was a real pleasure to have such a vivid experience.

As for what you said about thinking at first that you were 'some kind of spiritual guy... who lived as a monk', I would not dismiss that entirely. You may have had many past lives, and what you saw later when you really focused on it - the man riding in a carriage - may simply be the more important one for you to recall at this time.

Fun exercise. Again, thanks!
thank you,very nice!