View Single Post
Old 05-08-2019, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I really wish this world was a perfect place. Peace Harmon, 72°f and sunny everyday. But it's not. But one can't let that infect you. These people who flew the aeroplane's probably really felt they were doing the right thing. They felt they were protecting there country. I believe they were. Wouldn't you fight for what you believe in? As a whole people believe in different things. Like Hitler belived all Jews should die. I believe everyone is equal. I would be willing to fight for equality. To give "the bad guy" love and understanding probably won't work simply because for example I'll never understand why people should die because of there race/religion. But we can change the masses one person at a time to do good for humanity. It's all about one's attitude twords a topic.

I agree. Change the world one person at a time to do good for humanity. I love that. Is there anything you want to ask god by the way?.maybe he will speak through someone and answer your questions. Or maybe you have the answer already?.