View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 12:07 PM
Ascender
Quote:
AHIYAH

Quote:
I thought I had better return the Hongi. What an awesome couple of posts to read, well put. I've always wanted people of different nationalities to come here enjoy themselves and if they decide to return home, they'll have life long memories and stories. I have been known to go overboard on safety. This is me being a far cry from where I use to be.lol.
Btw do they still call each other cuz among our cuzzies in Oz. coz that's why my daughter has been known to call me by, when we joke. The Rangatahi are funny cool. Kia Tau Te RangiMarie

Tena Koe Ahiyah

Safety anywhere in the world when traveling alone is important and should be a priority. My eldest daughter traveled to Europe , USA and UK recently and I was so worried - but she reminded me she wasn't silly either :) She had a great time and came to no harm , made good choices and I am very proud of her and HAPPY she came home safely! We probably need to keep this in mind no matter which country we travel to. I appreciate your honesty in regards to traveling safely in NZ too.

Lol - yes we still call each other cuzzies over here - Kiwis don't change much when living over here I've found - especially the ones raised in NZ. It's a nice touch of home when your passing another Kiwi or Maori in the street here - in Perth - there is always acknowledgment of one another. Whanau! :) gotta love it.

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ