View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 03:46 AM
Ascender
New Zealand is a beautiful place and both Islands offer up beautiful scenery that will take your breath away. The South Island does have a special magic about it though :)

I agree with Calla Lily - just go and see what it is you need to see or find. Have fun adventures while your at it.

New Zealand has its highs and lows - yes it is an expensive to live there in comparison to other countries ( I am a Kiwi but currently live in Australia - Australia offers a better lifestyle as far as Ive experienced it in terms of opportunity ) , however NZ will always be home to me and I will return there eventually - despite the differences - Cost of Living appearing to be more expensive etc - it can be managed.

NZ is a place where life is slow and easy - no rush really. If your seeking the fast lane in life then the bigger cities might offer you that, the smaller cities are fairly laid back. Overall the hospitality offered is something that is quite unique i feel - Kiwis are more like one big family and we have quite a warm and welcoming nature . Of course :) you'll find some people are not really that genuine and travelling alone - you'll need to be the judge of someone's character.

I wonder what draws you there :) Anyway - enjoy it if you do go. Until you do go, this may not leave your system

All the best

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ