View Single Post
Old 27-11-2011, 05:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by b3yond33
For a long time, my 3rd Eye has been randomly making like popping sounds. I don't know whether or not anyone else can hear them. Does anyone else experience this? Besides the chakra being active, is anything else causing this? Perhaps, it is something trying to communicate with me? It is kind-of annoying. Any thoughts? Thanks.

No I have never experienced that, but other unexplainable sounds occur.

Recently I started group meditations and I notices others making the same sound as me... but it is not a metalic sound nor does it come in three taps... it is like a beat tock tock tock tock and it vibrates a bit too like a gentle thud thud thud.

Sometimes it speeds up to a pretty fast tempo, other times slower.

I Haven't tried to make it happen, but when it just occurs I'm glad so I retain that mind frame which sustains the thing.

Recently I heard other meditators making that tocking sound, and was kinda glad it isn't just me.

Other things I thought were strange was... in my heart area sometimes there is like a 'clunk' like something collapses in my chest... like 'clunk' but that one is just a sensation, no sound.

In my face, from practicing buddhist breath meditation, I have small popping over the sinus area as meridians clear, and the top of the head is bright, like stimulated tingling, which starts as though there are insects crawling then becomes like very fast tingling which spreads down my forehead and the back of my head, as the third eye area also expands right over my entire face...

I then pay attention to my neck and throat and this thingling spreads then into my shoulders over my chest down my arms...

Recently I am able to feel that same intensity on everypart of my body... right through, the whole thing at once, so I sit there just humming like zzzzzzzzzzzzzz (not sound, just the tingly vibration) which is pretty 'etheral'.