View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
Ascender
For me light(s) have been one of the most frequent and obvious phenomena to occur since this all began with her. If I were to speak freely amongst ‘normal’ society of my own occurrences, lol especially to so called mental health professionals I’d assuredly be provided some rubber room time to play.

But while I suspect from things she’s said at times, in the beginning especially, and that I know from my close friend who is in regular contact with her TF, that they are clearly shared experiences (at times), but that these experiences are possibly most often a result of something greater than the TF.

I mean to say you both may be co-experiencing theses things, but you two are not necessarily co-creating them or the origin of them, just receivers. I’m certain that their purpose and origin is greater than and beyond just the scope of the TF. This goes to my point of the TF being just a tree, while something else, far more vast, is the forest. The TF’s while maybe unseen to each other atm, are walking side by side to this grand forest, together. Seeing and feeling similar sights along the way. But it’s the path not the partner that is producing these sights and experiences.

The lights are one of the most obvious and beautiful signs of awakening. View it as angels, guides, multi dimensional or higher dimensional contact (likely all, likely one and the same…?) the lights are commonly associated and listed as Awakening, Ascension, and/or Kundalini symptoms. I feel all these are the same, maybe just reached by different measures, who knows/who cares, not really the point.

Here’s a couple of basic pages about the seeing of lights:

http://www.elcollie.com/st/light.html
http://kundalini-teacher.com/symptoms/lights.php

Literally and symbolically, light is the essence of spiritual awakening. "Among the trillion mysteries of the cosmos," wrote Yogananda, "the most phenomenal is light."