View Single Post
Old 22-12-2017, 06:20 PM
Experiencer
In this world, that of the 3 dimensions which we occupy, if one gets into trouble they will tend to ask another for help (such as you are doing in the forums). Why not take your situation to another in the astral realms?--I do not AP, but I do know others who do (they are sooo lucky).
Entities that vibrate at the lower levels do not like vibrating at higher levels (very much as it is in this dimension, it seems). I know of a case in which a person would ask entities "Who are you?", or, "Show me who you really are." In which case, the entity would leave. Another question is, "Are you Of the Light?" or "Can you lead me to the Light?" Entities in the lower levels absolutely do not like that question.
It seems that simply asking out loud for assistance creates a vibration within you, which, by the Law of Attraction, draws other entities for assistance.
Key here is, you have Free Will and NO entity can control you without your consent--although they will imply strongly that they can.
I think the environment in the Astral planes is just subtle enough that taking advice from this dimension and attempting to apply it over there may not work.
Keep seeking. Keep us up to date on what happens--we can benefit from your wisdom, too.